IBS-QMS, a subsidiary of Siemens, is one of the world’s leading specialists in industrial quality assurance. With the system, which places specific production processes in holistic contexts, the company from North Hesse offers its customers the best solution for every task throughout the entire supply chain.
Scope of services
- Holistic revision of the Internet presence
- Revision of all previous design elements
- Visualization of the complexity of the product world by means of “storytelling
- Simplification and restructuring of the site structure
- Optimized presentation of services on content level
- Technical development: Multilanguage WordPress-CMS
Creative realisation: Storytelling
Following the acquisition of IBS AG by Siemens AG, the design of the content was adapted to the corporate design of Siemens AG. The problem facing the company was the complexity of the product world: “Quality Management System” as a process-oriented service along the value and supply chain is a difficult to “grasp” topic.
By means of storytelling, 360VIER prepared these process-like procedures in a prototypical way in order to use them context-specifically. This representation was achieved by a scroll-animated show graphic in combination with motion-graphic videos and simplified (simplistic) illustrations.